1. Sign up for an energy walk through with an energy service corps volunteer!
2. Report any leaks, drips, or maintenance issues to your facility manager.
3. Purchase ENERGY STAR appliances (fridges, microwaves, computers).
4. Use a laptop rather than a PC, it uses much less energy.
5. Tell others how they can reduce their energy!
For more OSPIRG tips, read next week’s issue of The Siskiyou or visit us online at siskiyou.sou.edu!
To learn more about OSPIRG or to volunteer, attend the OSPIRG kick-off meeting tonight at 6 p.m., in the Hawthorne Classroom of the Cascade Complex.